33-sheet 8.5 "x 11" printable planner to set, track and meet goals in your business and personal life.
From me to you.
• Weekly Planner Sheets dated and non-dated for daily activities, notes and personal transformation.
• Monthly overviews for long term goal setting.
• 6 worksheets for brainstorming, planning, and achieving success in your: Life, Habits and Dreams.
• Enjoy Regina’s groundbreaking habit trackers for optimizing your savings and goals.
• Restart Your Life: 3 personal growth mindset trackers to take a look inside of your emotions to see “what’s going on.”
• Restart Your Relationships: Deep dive sheet into who are you’re 5 closest people and their impact on you.
• Restart Your Dreams: How to Create Your Dreams Sheet and planner to Make It Happen.
• Restart Your Life: 10 Minutes to Reflect on Your Day Sheet, Emergency Fund Planner & Weekly Planner with “write in” dates.
• Birthday, Books and Movie Tracker. Remember you are what you read and what you see so try keeping your personal growth up with my habit trackers.
• Non dated calendar system with date write-in allowing you to begin using the Restart Printable Planner any time of the year you prefer.
Do you want to give your life a RESTART?
She is one of the most prominent content creators in the digital world, as well as being a singer-songwriter, actress, speaker, and writer.
It is the first millennial to build a motivational content platform, and today it has more than 10 million followers in all its networks and with more than 200 million reproductions of its videos.
Thanks to the impact it has caused in the digital world, she has been able to cross over to other platforms such as television, print, the world of conferences, and now she is about to launch herself as a writer with the publishing house Penguin Random House with her book " How to Get Out of the Club of Losers ”, a guide on how to win the fight to achieve your dreams.
Her book inspired her to create a disruptive format called "Speakertainment", a staging where Regina mixes musical performances with anecdotes and motivational tips on how to get ahead in life without fear of failure. He is also about to launch his own course on his own platform, reginacarrot.com, where you can also listen to his successful podcast, Dare to Live.
A graduate of the University of Monterrey, Mexico, Regina studied international marketing, obtained a master's degree in business administration and a specialty in Positive Psychology that helped her become certified as a Coach in Neurolinguistic Programming.
REGINA CARROT ENTERPRISES LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED